CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9/29/10

9-28-10-I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine

There is a song Called Billionaire by Travie Mccoy. it goes "I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad buy all of the things I never had uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine smiling next to Oprah and the Queen" We received this...(see picture) in the mail today and it reminded me of a friend I have who wants to be a Billionaire and be on the cover of Forbes magazine. this is the conversation we had the other day..

Me "have you heard the song Billionair by travie Mccoy?"
CJ "yeah i wrote that song!with out the f bomb"

Now you know why I started laughing when I got the mail today... If you where on the cover of Forbes who would you want to be on there with you?


0 comments: